Colored Glass Paint for Children to do at Home
Colored Glass Paint for Children to do at Home
Currently, there are a wide variety of products for children’s creativity. Colored glass paint for kids – a chance to offer kids a new kind of activity. If you want to try it out, try painting it yourself at home. Therefore, you will save on family budgets and make sure the material you provide to your baby is safe.
Painting paint for children will allow not only time to be spent, but also to build creativity, good eyesight, and perseverance. In this case, the child will be proud of his work, as handmade glass windows can hang on the windows, or decorate any place or interior detail.
The color type of colored paint
Of course, colored glass windows are not purely a children’s art. Such decorations are relevant and expensive. In modern décor, they are used to decorate windows, mirrors, and mirrors in doors, cabinets, lamps, and furniture and souvenirs. In this case, it should be noted that there is paint for professional work. They are not cheap, as they are subject to good demands on both brightness and pigmentation. This paint can burn and not. Keep in mind that some species contain harmful impurities, so for children’s creativity, they should use special colored paints for children.
They are available in two forms:
- On that glue.
You can use both options. The watercolor is brighter and more transparent.
Materials and tools for work
In addition, to paint to make colored glass windows, you will also need other special items, but you will not need to buy a brush. So, the list is as follows:
Contour (special color or fabric).
Drawing pattern, self-made or ready.
Plastic stencil ready.
As you can see, nothing complicated is required.
Color glass for children: directions for use
If you buy a set of children’s creations or buy them separately, you can work. The order will be as follows:
- Provide surfaces for colored glass (film, glass, windows). It should be clean and free of grease.
- Take the template and place it under the movie.
- The first drawing circle with a felt pen and then with a special volumetric contour carefully squeezes out of the tube. For the first experience, it is best not to use black, as the inequality of the lines will be very noticeable. It’s best to buy white or any light.
- After it dries, you can start filling the gap with paint. If you have made children’s coloring with your own hands, you can hand the work over to your own child. This way, if you mix the material in the jar with a wide neck, it will be easier to take the paint with a brush.
- After the image is complete, you need to let it dry;
- To complement, you can cover the surface of the product, for example, a varnish lamp. And if you make a stained-glass window on the film, remove it from the surface and attach it to another window or surface.
If you buy a standby stencil, the job will be faster. You don’t need contours and templates, because the blank plastic for children’s creativity has been made so that the paintings are divided into sections using “partitions”, the exterior painted instead, for example, black. The vertical element height is a few millimeters, which is very easy, as liquid paint cannot spread and penetrate into other parts.
Colored glass paint for children to do at home
If a child loves not only painting colored windows but is also interested in creating colors, you can offer your child another exciting activity – to create their own paint. This will allow her to get whatever color she likes. Such a process will contribute to the development of independence, stimulation of research activities, the ability to analyze the results obtained. Glitters can be added to the formulation. It is a good idea to combine the paint that your child has with the contour and stencil purchased.
What to do with colored paint
Styling paint for children, which is easy to make at home, is very simple: PVA glue and food coloring (instead of gel content). Pigments can be liquid and preformed. Liquids are easy because they require little, just a few drops to get rich color.
Where to buy it, everything is simple – use those who draw Easter eggs. If you are involved in decorating eggs, you most likely have some flowers left. If the pigment color scheme available isn’t so diverse, you can create more of your own. By mixing with PVA glue, the pigment will lighten. So, it has rich purple and, for example, the bright pigment is easy to get light blue, pale pink, purple, purple, cherry and other colors.
In fact, the recipe may be different from nitroaldol, the solvent, but these compounds are not suitable for children’s creativity. Another gelatin-based option is safe, but for products with the dye that are resistant to external influences, they need to be coated with varnish.
You learned how to use colored glass for kids, and now read instructions on how to make your own paint
- Prepare a small container, for example, from the bottom of the gouache: wash and dry.
- Pour PVA glue into jars. Start with a small amount – a teaspoon. If needed, you can add glue if the resulting color looks too bright.
- Pour some liquid food coloring. If you are already experiencing reproductive dye in water for coloring the Easter eggs, then doing it with glue is not difficult. It also acts with gel pen content.
- Stir well and pigment thoroughly.
- Add a few more dots of the same color (if the shade is too bright) or another color to get a new tone.
The density of the paint depends on the consistency of the glue, as the pigment is very rich and very small. For the drawing process, children can use the brush. In the colored paint purchased inside the jar tube, there is a special dispenser, from which it is easy to break the paint directly onto the decorated surface. In this case, it doesn’t, because in an empty tube you won’t be able to fill your own composition. As an alternative to a brush, you can use a syringe without a needle or try using a needle to place the provided composition into the tube from under the same color paint (difficult to clean).
As you can see, colored glass for children is a great source of creative work. In this case, you can use the purchase set, and paint it yourself. They can be given even to young children, and in addition, it will be interesting for children to prepare a composition for their own drawing.